“Customer Success is for me when our customers achieve an even greater desired outcome than expected, through their interactions with Scrive. Come join a truly customer-centric team and contribute to creating the happiest and most loyal customers in our industry.”
Felicia von Schreeb, Head of Customer Success
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
We are growing which also means that our customer base is growing and to be able to keep the focus on customer centricity that Scrive has we now need to strengthen our Customer Success team. We are now looking for Customer Success Managers that will be located in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands.
In the role as Customer Success Manager your focus will be on making sure our customers receive the tools and support needed to get the best possible return on their investment of the Scrive service. Your mission is to have an in-depth understanding of your customer’s needs and ambitions. Further, your role is to secure and optimize the onboarding of new Scrive users and to continuously assist your customers in finding more opportunities for digitization.
You will join a team that today includes five Customer Success Managers but the plan is for the team to grow with five more Customers Success Managers. In this role you will work closely within your team but you will also have a close collaboration with your sales team on the local market.
You will be located at our office in Copenhagen and report to our Head of Customer Success that is located at HQ in Stockholm and have a dotted line to the Country Manager in Denmark.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for combining and developing our success processes with daily customer interaction focused on customer loyalty and retention, creating customer ambassadors, and finding new sales opportunities within the customer organization.
What you will do:
- Secure the perfect onboarding, adoption and usage of Scrive customers, making sure each customer maximizes the return of their Scrive investment
- Measure and increase the value of your customer base
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
- Strive to steadily increase customer satisfaction, build relationships and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset
- Work with our tech, marketing and sales team to meet our customer expectations and growth opportunities
- Educate and teach your customers about how to best utilize all Scrive features and introduce them to new product releases
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our products and services
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Customer Success Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success Manager or a similar client-facing, relationship-building, advisory role
- Experience working with turning data into insights
- A university degree is beneficial but not required
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience of working in Salesforce or any other relevant system
- Experience of working within a Saas company
- Experience of high growth start up or scale up environment
- Danish as first or second language
To be able to succeed in the role as Customer Success Manager you need to be service minded, you exceed the customers expectations by being customer centric and being communicative. In this role it is critical that you are solution oriented, you have the ability to break down problems, do an analysis and take actions to prevent problems and find the best solution. Further on we believe that you are self-reliant and work independently where you choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive work forward, also when there are no given routines or guidance. In the role as Customer Success Manager you will be assigned a number of customers that you are responsible for and to handle the different customers with quality we believe you need to be structured. Where you plan and organize your own work effectively, follow up and reprioritize efficiently. Last but not least we need a person that is driven by taking initiatives and comes up with new efficient ways of working. We want you to be a part of building up Scrive.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.