“By automating test processes in a repeatable manner this role is key in reaching new levels of test coverage in our products to bring a higher level of quality to our customers.”
Tim Ellis, CISO/Head of Service Operations
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive is now looking for a passionate QA Automation engineer who can help us take test automation to the next level. You will join our Service Operations team that today consists of a mix of people from different teams including service reliability engineers, QA staff, DevOps and desktop engineers.
The position is remote, available to anyone living in the EU, but if you are located in Stockholm you can also come to work at our wonderful HQ office in central Stockholm. In this role you will report to your team lead and the Head of Service Operations.
We'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running but onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
As a QA Automation Engineer your primary responsibility will be developing and integrating automated tests.
What you will do:
- Find bugs as fast as possible and get the right ones fixed before going to production
- Develop new tests
- Be involved in different types of testing such as web testing, API testing, load testing, end to end testing, mobile testing, etc
- Where possible and appropriate you will be designing, developing and supporting frameworks with reusable components to aid in supporting the test infrastructure allowing more rapid test development
- Assist in manual testing to a degree, where coverage is not yet complete enough to ensure product releases are well tested
- Build software with the best quality
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as QA Automation Engineer, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Selenium, or other modern web testing tools
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Proactive self-starter attitude
- Fluent in English, both in written and spoken
- Documentation skills
- Used to working remotely (if you are not located in Stockholm)
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Haskell, Java, or Nodejs
- Open source contributions
- Knowledge of PDF internals
- Good knowledge of SQL / PostgreSQL
To succeed in the role as our QA Engineer you need to be self-reliant, able to independently choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive work forward. You will have a close collaboration with other testers and the development team so it is crucial that you have the ability to co-operative and work well with others, pay attention to others opinions, competence and performance. The role is all about solving problems so we believe that you are solution oriented where you gather information, break down the problem and understand short term and long term consequences of different solutions. You are also eager to learn new technologies including test automation. Last but not least you are flexible, at the moment Scrive is growing rapidly and things are changing on the way, therefore you need to be able to take on activities and find solutions when circumstances change.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.