“Opening up a new office in a new market requires something special I believe. A desire for contributing and building our organization together with genuine customer-centricity and passion for helping our customers - that’s what we are now looking for in expanding our team in the German market, writing the next chapter of Scrive history.”
Patrik Larm - Head of Sales & Country Manager Germany
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
We are now entering Germany opening up the first office in Munich and as Account Executive you will, together with the team, get the opportunity to be the driving force in expanding the German client base.
The primary focus of the Account Executive role is to acquire new customers in the Medium/Large segments. In our solution-oriented and fairly complex sales process, we aim to be the most curious and customer-centric provider in our industry. With sales cycles between 1 - 6 months, you will run many sales processes simultaneously.
There are clear goals and processes and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running. Scrive actively drives your personal development, and through continuous coaching and education, we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
You will join our new German team that will consist of a sales team and will grow with Customer Success Managers, a Solution Architect, a Partner Account Manager and a Marketing Coordinator. You will work closely with other sales teams in the organisation and collaborate closely with the Legal department which is located at the headquarter in Stockholm.
The office is based in Munich but the first couple of months you will probably work remotely due to COVID-19. You will report to the Country Manager of Germany.
The Account Executive main focus is to acquire new customers, taking responsibility for the whole sales cycle from prospecting to closing. Thereafter, the customer is taken care of by our Customer Success team for on-boarding and adoption.
What you will do:
- Engage with various stakeholders, navigating parallel processes with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT-executives
- Manage the full sales process by involving appropriate internal resources such as Solution Architect, Project Managers, Legal expertise, etc
- Hold product demos and webinars, attend events, always looking out for new exciting relationships and opportunities
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business, targeting new accounts
- Build and grow a sales pipeline to ensure continuous over-achievement, through combining inbound leads, cold calling, social media, email campaigns, market sector intelligence etc
WHO ARE YOU?
Your focus is on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that. We expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 1-3 years track record of continuous quota overachievement in B2B-sales
- Experience from complex solution selling, preferably within Saas
- Technical interest, you have the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- You are fluent in German and English, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- CRM application sales or similar experience
- Doing Inside Sales
- A good personal network on a C-Level
- A fast paced, high-growth working environment
You also have the kind of brain that thrives in complex problem-solving as Scrive helps customers solve complex problems. Understanding and loving our product is essential for being able to help our clients get the best possible return on investment. You are self-reliant and confident to independently choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive the business forward. Also, you have the goal-orientation, self-discipline and efficiency to support your ambition to create strong results. Last but not least, you are flexible and can quickly adjust to and find solutions to new circumstances.
You love selling and guiding customers to a decision, and you are proud of it!
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.