“Enterprise software with the user experience of startup software.”
Tage Borg, CTO
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
We are currently expanding in the local markets in Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Germany, hence we need to scale up our product team. As a Product Owner within Scrive you will primarily be responsible for one of our products, the eIDHub. You will make tactical decisions about the product and give advice with regard to the strategic direction of the product. You will be the expert on electronic ID’s, and perform research to stay abreast of the eID-market and competitor developments, as well as obtaining and keeping up-to-date good understanding of how customers use the product.
The product team today consists of two people today, a Product Owner and an UX-designer, and will expand in the near future. We believe that the product team could get even more commercial so you will have a close collaboration with both the revenue and marketing team. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Product Management.
In the role as Product Owner you will ensure that Scrive offers the best possible products to its customers and that Scrive staff has the means necessary to sell and support the products.
What you will do:
- Design and plan product development
- Ensure interoperability of products and features
- Make sure we get predictability in the product development, and that we do the right priorities
- Prepare content for marketing
- Write specifications and document acceptance criteria
- Competitor research
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Product Owner, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum a couple of years in a role as Product Owner, in which you’ve been responsible for the product development
- Have proven experience of working with road maps, follow-ups and planning
- You have an University degree within a relevant field
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge in Swedish is beneficial but not required
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Working as a programmer or similar
- Market and legal knowledge around electronic signing and identification
- Knowledge of legal landscape for legal and/or financial services
- Working within a Saas company
- High growth start up or scale up environment
In this role you will work in the intersection between the commercial and the technical parts of Scrive, and to be able to do this we believe you are co-operative. Since we are on a journey where we will scale up our product team it’s important that you are structured, and able to organize your work effectively and build structures that others can work from. You will work closely with our different departments and it’s crucial that you are communicative, so all the involved knows what and when something should be done. Last but not least we believe that you are business-oriented, one of the most important parts of the role will be to build products that are relevant and valuable for our customers.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.