“No system will work well if not used properly User Experience and Training is key to any successful deployment or implementation”
Mehdi Ouakim, Business Operation Manager
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive is growing in all fronts and so is the Business Operations team. To raise efficiency we are recruiting a Salesforce Administrator & User Trainer.
In the role as our new Salesforce Admin & User Trainer you will play an important role in the development of our organisation where you will provide our users with all aspects of a training program (i.e. plan, develop curriculum, and deliver best in class training). You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to help identify, develop and deploy new business processes and improve existing ones. You will be assisting the Business Operations Team in executing on the continuous adoption, day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
You will be a part of the Business Operations team, that consists of today one Salesforce administrator and the Business Operation Manager, but will of course be in contact with the whole organisation. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Business Operation Manager.
In the role you will be responsible for the Salesforce training project from start to finish. You display a depth & breadth of functional knowledge in Salesforce applications and will assist in the ongoing development of our Salesforce Org.
What you will do:
- Plan and deliver salesforce training, develop the curriculum, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Develop and deliver end user training curriculums based on business processes, releases and Salesforce applications
- Work independently with members of the business to define and document the scope of new requirements in an Agile environment utilizing JIRA
- Conduct training assessments through workshops, interviews or surveys
- Assist in all basic administrative functions and Business Operations projects
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as a Salesforce Admin & User Trainer , we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A University degree within relevant field
- 2-5 years of working experience within Salesforce ecosystem
- Relevant experience creating and delivering instructor-led, eLearning, and hybrid course curricula
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Working in a SaaS company
- High growth start up or scale up environment
- Project management tools such as Jira, Github, or similar
- Knowledge in Swedish
In the role as a Salesforce Admin & User Trainer you need to be self-reliant, have the ability to independently choose methods and make necessary decisions to drive work forward. We believe that you are able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. The role is all about solving problems so we need you to be solution-oriented by gathering information and identifying resources to solve problems. Last but not least we would love to see you taking initiatives, being a part of building our organization, start activities that lead to needed results and concretize your ideas and make them happen within Scrive.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.