“No system will work well if not used properly User Experience and Training is key to any successful deployment or implementation”
Mehdi Ouakim, Business Operation Manager
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive is growing in all fronts and so is the Business Operations team. To raise efficiency we are recruiting a Salesforce Administrator & User Trainer.
In the role as our new Salesforce Admin & User Trainer you will play an important role in the development of our organisation where you will provide our users with all aspects of a training program (i.e. plan, develop curriculum, and deliver best in class training). You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to help identify, develop and deploy new business processes and improve existing ones. You will be assisting the Business Operations Team in executing on the continuous adoption, day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
You will be a part of the Business Operations team, that consists of today one Salesforce administrator and the Business Operation Manager, but will of course be in contact with the whole organisation. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Business Operation Manager.
In the role you will be responsible for the Salesforce training project from start to finish. You display a depth & breadth of functional knowledge in Salesforce applications and will assist in the ongoing development of our Salesforce Org.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Plan and deliver salesforce training, develop the curriculum, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Develop and deliver end user training curriculums based on business processes, releases and Salesforce applications
- Work independently with members of the business to define and document the scope of new requirements in an Agile environment utilizing JIRA
- Conduct training assessments through workshops, interviews or surveys
- Assist in all basic administrative functions and Business Operations projects
Who you are
To succeed in the role as a Salesforce Admin & User Trainer , we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A University degree within relevant field
- 2-5 years of working experience within Salesforce ecosystem
- Relevant experience creating and delivering instructor-led, eLearning, and hybrid course curricula
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Working in a SaaS company
- High growth start up or scale up environment
- Project management tools such as Jira, Github, or similar
- Knowledge in Swedish
In this role we see that you are self-reliant, communicative, solution-oriented and takes initiatives. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.