“This new role in the Partner Channel will take our partner strategy to the next level. Partner Success Manager will focus on our existing partners and help them to develop and succeed with their e-signing offer.”
Mathias Björlin, Head of Partner Sales
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
We are growing which also means that our partner base is growing, and to be able to keep our focus on partner centricity that we have, we need to strengthen our Partner Sales team with Partner Success Managers.
In the role as Partner Success Manager your focus will be on developing our already existing partnerships and making sure that they always have Scrive top of mind. Your mission is to have an in-depth understanding of your partner’s needs and ambitions. You will need to build a deep knowledge about Scrive’s service since you will support and educate the partners that will sell Scrive to their customers.
Further, your role is to secure and optimize the onboarding of new partners and to continuously assist your partners in finding more opportunities for digitization. Partner Success Manager is a new role within Scrive and you will get the possibility to create and build processes and structures for how our Partner Success Managers will operate, together with the Head of Partner sales.
Since it’s a new role within Scrive you will join a team that exists of two Partner Account Managers today, which you will work closely with, and of course the rest of the Revenue team. The role is located at our magnificent head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Partner Sales.
The Partner Success Manager will be responsible for onboard, developing and maintaining our partnerships with partner interaction focused on creating partner ambassadors, and finding new opportunities and activities within the partner organization so they always have Scrive top of mind.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of new partners and onboard them with the right guidelines
- Ensuring that all partners have access to the latest version of all relevant documentation regarding Scrive
- Conduct continuous follow-up meetings with the partner according to Scrive’s partner lifecycle; Quarterly business reviews, monthly meetings etc.
- You will guide system partners on how to build an integration to Scrive eSign by our API
- Daily support our partners through our support tool, answer questions about the service, help partner with pricing, take care of, and activate incoming orders from our partners etc.
- Actively work with stakeholder mapping, identify partner sales people, product specialists, among others to make them Scrive ambassadors internally and externally to partner’s prospective and existing customers
- Increase sales from our resellers and active system partners by activities and events, according to our 12-month plan for each partner
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Partner Success Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Partner Success Manager role or similar client-facing, relationship-building, advisory role
- Experience in technical pre sale/support for SaaS products, and a good technical understanding although you do not need to be a developer
- Sales and Partner channel experience, within a SaaS environment
- Proven track record building profitable partnerships
- Fluent in English, both written and speaking
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- High growth start-up or scale-up environment
- Are fluent in German
To be able to succeed in the role as a Partner Success Manager you need to be service minded, you exceed partners expectations by being customer centric and being communicative. We believe that you are driven by taking initiatives, you are able to see new opportunities and find new ideas to increase engagement and develop our partnership. Since you have a strategic responsibility for developing the partners, we believe you are business oriented, working methodically by finding new opportunities for market activities and such, to achieve our partner goals. A key to success in this role is the ability to build relationships, both with our partners but also internally with different Scrive departments and individuals. Last but not least, we believe that you need to be structured where you plan and organize your own work effectively, follow up and reprioritize efficiently. Since it’s a new role within Scrive you will be responsible to set up routines and procedures that also others can work from.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.