“If you are passionate about web development and would like to work in a fast-growing company, apply for the position as Website Manager in our Growth Marketing team!”
Mathias Roth, Growth Marketing Lead
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
You will join our Growth team, which is responsible for the website and paid media advertising. The growth team is part of our Marketing department which in total consists of 14 people. You will be located at our office in Stockholm and report to the Growth Marketing Lead.
Website Manager is a role in Scrive that works closely with many parts of the organization, and external agencies. You are expected to have a close relationship with our local teams to make sure the local sites are optimized, and at the same time work with the central marketing team to coordinate campaigns and content.
As the person is responsible for the site you will constantly be working on improving the performance, both in terms of SEO, conversion rate optimization and user experience. To your help you also have a web agency focusing on the development of the site.
What you will work with
Continuous optimisation of website
- Projects around website together with web agency and internal stakeholders
- Continuously work with SEO-optimization
- Measure, analyse and report on web performance
- Work with both central and local marketing team to create campaign assets
- Work with external agencies
Who you are
To succeed in the role as Website Manager at Scrive, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 3-5 years in a similar role, either from an agency or inhouse.
- Very good knowledge and experience from working in Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
It’s a big bonus if you have previous experience of:
- High growth start-up or scale-up working environment
- Other languages skills, such as Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch or German.
In this role we see that you are cooperative, structured, result oriented and responsible. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!