"Working closely with our customers and assisting them in their digital transformation journey has been the foundation of our mentality and our success so far. Our Customer Success Team plays an integral role in that effort, as we develop and expand our reach".
George Amanatiadis, Head of Enterprise at Scrive
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for a sizeable portfolio of Enterprise customers, making sure that they make the most of their investment in our services. You will work closely with our customers to guide, assist and develop ideas.
You are joining a driven, hands-on team working closely together to meet and exceed the customers expectations and the teams targets. The role also contains a lot of internal co-operation with departments such as Legal, Development, and our Implementations team where you will often work in and lead the account team dedicated to a specific customer project.
The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Enterprise.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Secure an optimal onboarding experience and create strong and lasting relationships.
- Organize and lead projects both internally and with our customers.
- Create and follow up on Account Plans for implementation, retention and growth.
- Strive to steadily increase customer satisfaction, develop new ideas and push the boundaries of the customers mindset.
- Gather and maintain industry knowledge relevant to your portfolio.
- Fulfill and maintain the customers education needs updating the knowledge base with new features and possibilities.
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
Who you are
To succeed in the role of a Senior Customer Success Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience from working with Account Management/ Customer Success.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within SaaS.
- Have extensive project management experience.
- Have a keen technical interest and a solid understanding of corporate IT environments.
- Enjoy building high credibility internally and with customers.
- Be genuinely interested in the challenges that each industry is facing on their digitalization journey.
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Project Management Accreditation
- Have worked with a Start-up/Scale-up before
In this role we see that you are solution-oriented, result-oriented, self-reliant, strategic thinking and structured. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.