“Our strongest competitive advantage is our people and the customer-centric culture we've created together. Taking proactive care of customers is critical for future growth. Our next Head of Customer Success will be a go-to-player when creating an aligned way-of-working within Customer Success in all our markets”.
Niklas Fehrm, CRO at Scrive
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
The last months, we have rolled out offices in four new countries, giving us a total of five office hubs and core markets today. All of these markets contain a commercial team, where Customer Success acts as one part of the team.
We are now scaling the team even more from a previous squad of five in Stockholm, to a team of 12+ in five markets. We are doing this to be able to work even more proactively with our customer relationships.
For us, Customer Success is putting customers first for real. Our mission is to be the most value adding and customer centric player in our industry. Yes, our business model is ”land and expand”, where a part of our revenue growth comes from increasing existing customer commitment. However, we have found ways to receive that additional value after having added value for our customers, which is something we want to ensure that we keep on doing.
In this role, you will oversee that we continue improving our proactive work with the existing customer base. Your team develops relationships to create loyalty, retention, and expansions, working closely with our customers to ensure their satisfaction with received services and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
The team educates customers on the flexibility and capabilities of our platform to drive increased Return of our customers investments in Scrive. Hence, the customer success team must know the company’s products inside and out.
The team consists of 8 people today, with representatives in four countries. In short, we will have a Success rep in Germany as well. Fully staffed, the team will exit 2021 on a total of 15 team members. This, of course, means, that you will have team leaders (three is the plan) to help you make sure things run smoothly.
You will collaborate closely with most other Scrive teams, such as Marketing, Product, Development and Finance but your closest counterpart will be our different sales teams. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Your team has two major targets; making our customers as successful as possible, and to find new opportunities among existing customers, generating expansion revenue via up- or cross-sell
What you will do:
- Leading our Customer Success Team across all offices, fostering a culture of accountability, customer-centricity, growth and business excellence
- Manage, coach and inspire your team day-by-day to overachieve targets
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle / customer journey
- Inspire a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Forecast/optimize renewal rates and churn reduction via various initiatives
- Implement and drive Success KPI:s, including adoption, customer satisfaction, overall health scores and revenue growth
- Work with Analytics team, to identify trends on core business metrics
- Work closely with Marketing for case studies, events, customer advisory boards, webinars and other opportunities to position Scrive
- Monitor customer activity, bringing feedback to Product and Management
- Hiring, retaining, training, and coaching members of the team against a consistent set of standards, including the Scrive Values and mindset.
- Work closely with Sales leaders to find opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell as well as managing cross-sell/up-sell activities within the Success team.
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Head of Customer Success, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience from working in a customer success role
- +3 years of managing high performing teams within Customer Success
- SaaS-experience and an understanding of the business models and their overall relationship to Customer Success.
- Experience of working with B2B sales
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Experience in the digital landscape
- You have a ''can do'' mentality and go above and beyond
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Working internationally with clients on many different markets
- A fast paced, high-growth working environment
- Technical, complex solutions
To be successful in this role, you are highly business-oriented, able to identify and create business opportunities that are not apparent to others. Since you will be managing a team, you take responsibility both for your own tasks as for the allover result and behaviors of your team. You bring experience and knowledge, making you self-reliant and able to independently choose work methods, making the decisions needed to go forward, when guidance is not in place. Playing a crucial part in re-shaping our customer life cycle and touch points, you have a solid strategic thinking. Last but not least, you are structured and can plan and organize effectively, building structure for others to use and work from.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.