“As a Partner Account Manager in Oslo, you will have a key role in growing our success with partners. If you are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic environment, apply now, and join us as we accelerate our focus on building new relevant partnerships.”
Paula Palk, Head of Partner Sales at Scrive
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
The Partner Sales channel is the team within Scrive that works together with various external partners to drive revenue for Scrive. As our Partner Account Manager you will be a driving force in creating and developing successful collaborations with our partners. We are currently expanding our already successful team with additional Partner Account Managers and are expanding the team in the local markets Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands and Germany.
In this role you will join a hands-on team that works closely together to reach success. You will have a close collaboration with the Partner Sales team members, and you will also work closely with the Direct Sales team. The role is located at our office in Oslo and you will report to our Team Lead of Partner Account Manager that is located at our office in Copenhagen and have a dotted line to the Country Manager in Oslo.
In the role as Partner Account Manager you will create and run your own partner sales processes in order to close new partnerships.
What you will do:
- Responsible for partner sales growth and building partner pipeline - including cold calling and generating leads
- Conduct needs analysis and presentation for partner prospects.
- Perform demo and guide partners prospect to appropriate integration, commercial set-up and negotiations of partnership agreement.
- Actively map stakeholders and identify partner sales reps, product specialists, etc., to build ambassadors recommending Scrive as a solution
- Create the first business plan for each New Partner, containing clear goals and expectations of both parties together with Partner Success Manager at Scrive.
- Plan and provide initial Partner onboarding activities together with Partner success Manager
- Attend relevant events that could create new partner opportunities.
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Partner Account Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated sales and partner channel experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience of working with partner setups
- Love to build new relationships
- Enjoy technology and have a high technology understanding
- Previous experience of working on an international market
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- High growth start-up or scale-up environment
As you’ve probably already understood, you need to be a master of building and retaining strong relationships with our partners to succeed in this role. In the role as Partner Account Manager you will have a variety of both internal and external collaborations, hence being a team player with strong co-operation skills is key.
A sometimes chaotic work situation where you will have several simultaneously ongoing dialogues, calls for a stand out business mindset and a structured approach to your work.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!