“It is time to replicate the success we’ve had with Swedish partners, in all core markets. This role will play a key part in Scrive’s internationalization as a whole.”
Niklas Fehrm, Chief Revenue Officer
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
The Scrive Partner Sales team works together with various external partners to drive success for our customers and revenue to Scrive. Our current Head of Partner Sales will take on a new role within the company and we are therefore looking for his replacement.
Your main responsibility is leading the team, currently consisting of three but under expansion with local people in Denmark, Germany, Norway, and The Netherlands, while at the same increasing in Sweden. You will have our Team leader for Partner Account Managers and four other roles as direct reports, and the Teamleader will in turn have four people in his team.
You will have full Pn’L responsibility, where lead generation to Direct Sales, Annual Recurring Partner Revenue and partner acquisition are key parameters.
In this role you will cooperate closely with our Direct Sales teams, as well as with other internal Scrive teams. The role is located at our head office at Grev Turegatan 11 in Stockholm city, and you will report to our Chief Revenue Officer.
Scrive has four different types of partners: IT Partners offer a suite of services, where Scrive is one of many. System Partners offer Scrive integrated into a system they develop and sell themselves. Platform partners offer systems that we have built an integration into, which we own and sell ourselves. IT consultancies offer implementations of systems on consultancy basis, and refer clients to Scrive.
As Head of Partner Sales, you are responsible for the team members, their well-being, and their overall result. Your first assignment will be to analyse the existing structure and processes with the purpose of implementing a 2.0 version of the partner organisation and its ways-of-working.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage the Partner Team, to make each of them as self-reliant as possible, ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis of the results from performed activities as well as summarizing and presenting overall findings and key takeaways to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Be responsible for Partner PnL, accountable for Partner ARR- and lead generation, as well as full cost besides partner marketing.
- Within six-nine months, launch a new, simplified business model, aiming to make Scrive an easier partner to cooperate and do business with.
- Establishing new KPI:s for the team after having assessed the organization, will be part of your first actions. These KPI:s will be continuously monitored and tweaked going forward to ensure optimized targets/incentivizes.
- Serve as the internal spokesperson for the partner team in all Scrive channels, communicating about the road map, e.g. activities, coming partner sign ups, campaigns, etc.
- You will work closely with Product, Support, Solution Engineers, Marketing and all other Revenue teams. Defining and implementing processes and SLA:s for all internal touch points, will be part of the assignment.
- Ensure that Scrive becomes a premium player in terms of educating and sharing knowledge with our partners in the best way possible.
- Combine strategic work like business modelling and go-to-market analysis, with highly operational and hands on partner dialogues.
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Head of Partner Sales, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Several years of experience from building and leading a high performance Partner Channel Sales team
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience from B2B sales
- Previous experience of working on an international market
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- A fast paced, high-growth working environment
- Platform-solution sales (complex sales)
- Experience from the CRM or HCM-industry, (or automotive for that matter)
To be successful in this role, you need to be highly business-oriented, able to identify and create business opportunities that are not apparent to others. Since you will be managing a team, you take responsibility both for your own tasks as for the allover result and behaviors of your team. You bring experience and knowledge, making you self-reliant and able to independently choose work methods, making the decisions needed to go forward, when guidance is not in place. Playing a crucial part in building our commercial partner strategy, you have strong strategic thinking. Last but not least, you are structured and can plan and organize effectively, building structure for others to use and work from.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.