“The support team’s main goal is satisfied customers and our means to achieve this is by providing fast and accurate solutions. It is fantastic to see my agents always learning and evolving, and we all feel proud every time our effort is recognised in positive customer feedback.”
Pontus Hildebrand - Head of Customer Support at Scrive
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
We’re expanding our support team with another Tech Support Agent. This role will take care of customers from all of our markets; Sweden, Germany, Norway, Denmark and Netherlands. As a Technical Support Agent you will be part of the support team, however, you will work collaboratively with several departments, especially the engineering team. You can work remotely but must be able to come into the office in Stockholm once in a while. You will report to Pontus Hildebrand, our Head of Customer Support.
In your role, you will have the opportunity to evolve professionally. Depending on your interests, this could mean increasing your knowledge in programming, your editorial skills, business development skills or your abilities to sell or manage customer relationships.
You will enter the team as a Technical Support Agent and will during your first six to twelve months build your skillset towards becoming an Agent. You will then be able to further develop into a Technical Support Specialist.
The job as a Technical Support Agent could be broken down into a number of different subroles. In communication with customers you are an ambassador for Scrive, and in case of incidents or downtime you act as a firefighter. As a technician you possess and maintain deep technical knowledge in Scrive and related technology in order to solve a variety of different problems. It also takes an educator to teach the customers how to understand and solve an issue, and product developer to identify improvements in our services.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Ticket management via email, phone and chat in the customer service software Zendesk
- Communicate with Scrive’s development team in order to solve our customers’ technical challenges
- Compose and update articles for our external and internal knowledge database
- Assist other departments with back office tasks
- Participate in the ongoing project of developing the department’s internal processes
- Collaborate with the product department in order to continuously improve the user experience
- Together with the team keep yourself up to date with new functionality in Scrive, new eIDs, signing legislature and other topics that relate to our customers
Who you are
To succeed in the role as Technical Support Agent, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Previous experience from a technical support role, were you have used the phone and email as tools
- Driven by performing first class service
- The ability to understand and communicate programming terminology
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
- An interest in IT
Big bonus points if:
- You have experience in writing support articles
- You have experience in worked with Zendesk
- Experience from high growth start-up or scale-up
- You speak a third language such as Danish, Norwegian, German or Dutch
In this role we see that you are service minded, flexible, take initiatives and are problem solving. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.