You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
For us to keep on delivering the best product on the market we will now strengthen our Platform Engineering team with an Infrastructure Engineer.
You will be a part of our Platform Engineering team who mainly works with Haskell. You will have a central role in our team where you will work independently with architecting and automating the deployment pipeline.
The position is remote, available to anyone living in the EU, but if you are located in any of our markets you can also come to work at our offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam or Munich (subject to Covid-19 restrictions, of course).
Why you should join us
- You want to be a part of making the world functional without the need for paper
- You value a working culture that's driven by caring, smart and passionate people
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment that requires a lot of quick, flexible and creative thinking
- You want to join a scale-up company and help take it to the next level!
- Maintaining (and to large degree architecting and designing) the CI/CD pipeline for our backend services
- Adjust the pipelines for different hosting environments - AWS, Hosted or On-premises
- Coordinate with QA for testing
- Write documentation
- Architect our deployments
Who you are
We are looking for a person that is a humble team-player that values being part of a skilled tech team and organisation that always strives to be a step ahead!
- You have several years of work experience from a similar role where you have worked with Kubernetes and you have experience in Docker and Jenkins or similar
- You have experience in architecting CI/CD pipelines
- You are self-reliant and solutions-oriented where you have a desire to continuously improve existing deployment processes
- You are curious, flexible and not afraid of a challenge
If you happen to also have experience from backend development that is a big plus!
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.