I really think you’re ready for something new! Come join my team and you will have the chance to do things your way and make an instant impact on two of the most important areas at Scrive right now: product and marketing. And you get to help me build the most exciting and progressive data team in Stockholm!
Niclas Roos, Head of Data
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart, and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is that, a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
This is a new role at Scrive and you will play an important role in building and shaping our Data team. You will be located at our office in Stockholm and report to our Head of Data, Niclas Roos. Our plan is that the team will consist of four persons by the end of the year.
In this role, you will act as the domain expert for product and marketing analytics, with a responsibility for both systems and working methods. You will work closely with the product and marketing teams to gather requirements, develop solutions, and continuously support their efforts to become more data driven in areas such as product performance, customer experience, web analytics, and online marketing.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Own the technical setup for capturing and processing data for product, online marketing, and web traffic.
- Design, develop, and maintain customer journey dashboards (using Pendo or similar) and work closely with product managers to provide the insights that help them assess and analyze product performance.
- Work closely with website manager to feed insights for conversion rate optimization initiatives.
- Educate other internal teams on insights gathered from your data sources and keep them engaged by delivering learning sessions and briefings.
- Develop and implement long-term ad-technology strategy to support today’s advertising and attribution needs, as well as set us up to take advantage of tomorrow’s evolving technology.
Who you are
To succeed in the role as a Product and Web Analyst, we believe that you are comfortable and excited about these things:
- Using data wrangling and visualizations, quantitative skills, and, above all, an analytical mindset, you gather hard data to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action.
- Understanding that great analysis doesn’t happen in a vacuum, you build relationships with both technical and non-technical colleagues, and you are able to clearly communicate your findings, both written and verbally, to stakeholders across the organization.
- Taking an overall responsibility for your domain, you use your experience and hands-on capability to select, implement, and maintain the tools you need to help the organization maximize product performance, website engagement, and lead generation. You also understand the toolsets for areas such as marketing automation, CRM, A/B testing, personalization, SEO, and data visualization.
- Realizing that it can be hard to communicate insights from data, you are an enthusiastic storyteller, with the ability to create compelling visualizations for presentations, reports, and dashboards. And obviously, you know that pie charts are evil.
- Coming to a greenfield environment, you take responsibility for your own working methods and processes. You will need to take an active part in scoping, planning, and prioritizing your work.
Big bonus points if you:
- Have previous experience from Pendo/Heap/Gainsight or similar.
- Just can’t help yourself from visualizing data and have experience from Tableau or similar tools.
- Write python to analyze data, automate boring stuff, or just for the fun of it.
- Have any kind of knowledge of SQL and how relational databases work.
- Are the kind of person that people often come to for help with Excel.
In this role we see that you are flexible, structured, mature, communicative and co-operative. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Why work at Scrive?