MAKE A DIFFERENCE
“Creating exceptional product experiences that deliver value, and a smile”
Martin Röver-Parkes, VP Product Management
At Scrive you will work in a fast paced, authentic and innovative environment and you will be joining an entrepreneurial company that’s in a great position, and growing. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive story!”
We’re expanding in many local markets including Sweden, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Germany, and have plans across Europe, hence we need to scale up our product team. As a Product Manager within Scrive you will primarily be responsible for one of our products, the e-ID Hub. The e-ID Hub is Scrives newest addition to our product offering, and has incrementally grown to a product that stands by itself as a great addition to our eSign offering.
The product now enters a new exciting phase where we need to further define the outcomes and success factors for new opportunities, evaluate and deliver new features that support this, create commercial packaging, and together with our local sales team establish a brilliant go to market strategy that unlocks the true potential of this product. You will be responsible for setting the commercial strategy, aligning with other product managers and departments and making sure that Scrive keeps on delivering an eID product that surpasses the competition, leveraging one of our advantages - working with the region's most established eIDs.
- You will make tactical decisions about the product and give advice with regard to the strategic direction, roadmap and what metrics to track
- You will be the expert on electronic ID’s, and perform research to stay abreast of the eID-market and competitor developments
- Obtaining insight and keeping up-to-date with a solid understanding of how customers use the product, and taking actions to drive opportunities
You will report to the VP of Product Management.
In this key role as Product Manager you will have the freedom to ensure that Scrive continues to offer an internationally competitive product through an in-depth understanding of the outcomes our users want to achieve, and therefore ensuring the right features and commercial packaging is in place. You will ensure that Scrive as a company have empowered sales teams, and that they have the tools in place to support that strategy.
What you will do:
- Gather, evaluate, design and plan product development
- Ensure interoperability between products and features
- Ensure predictability and processes are place for successful product development, and importantly that we focus on the right priorities
- Evaluate, recommend and execute pricing strategies
- Prepare resources and support marketing to create content
- Competitor, market and customer insight and research
- Support local revenue teams to reach e-ID Hub sales goals
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Product Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a role as a Product Manager or have been commercially responsible for a complex digital product
- Have proven experience of working with product development, roadmaps, sprint & backlog planning and customer & market insight
- High energy, passionate with exceptional relationship building skills
- Enjoy working with ambiguity and have the ability to get ‘hands on’
- University degree within a relevant field and/or product management certification or qualifications - basically, show us you can learn quickly
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge in Swedish is beneficial but not required
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Technical knowledge - working as a programmer or similar
- Experience from pricing and sales processes, you drive product success
- Market and legal knowledge around electronic signing and identification
- Knowledge of legal landscape for legal and/or financial services
- Working within a SaaS company, you get the joys and pains of software
- High growth start up or scale up environment
In this role you will work in the intersection between the commercial and the technical parts of Scrive, and to be able to do this we believe you are empathic and co-operative. Since we are on a journey where we will scale up our product team it’s important that you are structured, and able to organize your work effectively and build processes and relationships that others can work with. You will work closely with our different departments and it’s crucial that you are communicative and proactive, so all that are involved know what and when something should be done. Last but not least we believe that you are business-oriented, the most important part of the role will be to build and enhance products that are relevant and valuable for our customers in a rapidly growing market.
Does this sound interesting? If it does we really look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.