“In this role you will get the opportunity to be a key contributor in creating a strategy focused, efficient and excellent people team. You have experience in the people field that you are eager to share and a fast paced environment gives you energy.”
Stina de Hevesy, Head of People and Performance
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
You will join a newly started People team of five people that includes two Talent Acquisition Partners, one Talent & People Generalist, one People Partner and our Office/Mood Manager. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of People & Performance.
There are still procedures that need to be created and fine tuned before we can safely say that we are where we want to be. Thus your focus will be to create and implement guidelines, processes and structure.
You will have the lead responsibility for Labour Law, including a strategic responsibility for our agreements, our work environment, the employee handbook, including our policy framework. In this role you will also have the lead responsibility of taking Scrive to a next level concerning diversity & inclusion.
At the same time you need to keep the day to day operations running effectively and providing support throughout our Swedish and international business. As such, you will proactively work together with our managers with the purpose to continuously strengthen them as leaders.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Be part of building a leading people team
- Convert business strategies into People operations
- Act as a business partner towards our leaders to deliver on company goals and drive culture
- Actively coach and strengthen our leaders and support specific parts of our business
- Have the lead responsibility for setting our ways of working with regards to labour law & work environment
- Continuously overseeing, creating and improving processes and coordinating HR related projects
As you can see, here you will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and really see the results of your work.
Who you are
We believe you are truly amazing and skilled in the People field, so we believe you would have the following qualifications:
- A proven track record of advising, challenging, coaching and supporting Business Managers on people-related issues and processes through the full HR life cycle
- Experience of creating & implementing People processes throughout the business
- Experience from independently driving different People Projects
- Have knowledge in labour law and have the curiosity to learn more
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
Big plus if you have previous experience from:
- The tech world
- High growth start up or scale up environment
- An International organization
We believe that you would describe yourself as self-reliant, you are able to independently choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive work forward, also when there are no given routines or guidance. You thrive in a role where you won’t be micromanaged but where you are expected to take charge and test ideas. You feel comfortable taking initiatives and come up with new ways of working, start activities that lead to wanted results. We also believe that you are structured, you plan, prioritize and organize your work effectively and are able to build structures that others can work from. This role will suit a candidate who has confidence, and is comfortable in challenging but at the same time is a strong relationship builder.
We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where these competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.