”Our outreach strategy is the backbone of our expansion efforts in all markets that we are addressing. Curiosity, genuine interest and drive is what our Enterprise SDRs bring to our first contact with our customers making their contribution a crucial component to our success”.
George Amanatiadis - Head of Enterprise
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive is growing and we are receiving increased traction from various European markets. Therefore we need a Sales Development Representative who can handle a role that will be able to drive outbound sales efforts to various, specific, segments across Europe.
The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Enterprise.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Generate qualified leads and meetings for our Senior Account Executives
- Research and prospecting by phone, email and social media
- Booking meetings, handing over leads to Senior Account Executives
- Work closely with the Senior Account Executives to ensure a great handover
- Strive to ensure that every potential customer you get in touch with, receives the best possible impression of both yourself and Scrive
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role of Enterprise Sales Development Representative we believe you are a strategic thinker, able to effortlessly build relationships and have a good grasp of C-Level communication. You are customer-centric, eager to learn and take more and more responsibility, seeing the opportunity to grow within the business.
- Technically interested and able to hold a “technical discussion”
- Have worked towards Enterprise customers before
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales prospecting
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking (any additional languages would be a merit)
- Goal driven and solution oriented
- Fearless, ready to take on any challenge
- Self-reliable and confident to make decisions to drive the business forward
- A curious, creative and innovative person that has the ability to build high credibility internally and with customers
Big bonus points for
- Experience from working with cloud-based solutions
- Experience from high growth start-up or scale-up
In this role we see that you are perseverance, result-oriented and have courage. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.