“The goal of the Business Operations team is enabling growth through process efficiency and system efficacy”
Mehdi Ouakim - Head of Business Operations
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company and the employees development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
You will join a growing Business Operations team that today includes a Salesforce Administrator & User Trainer, a Marketing Operations Specialist, an Operations Specialist and a Salesforce Functional Consultant. You will be located at our HQ in Stockholm and report to our Head of Business Operations that is also located in Stockholm.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. You will work with the team and collaborate with our Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to translate business needs into effective and scalable solutions within the CRM. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of Scrive.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Create testing and implementations plans, and documentation.
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
Who you are
To succeed in the role as Salesforce Developer, you must have following qualifications:
- Several years of work experience whereas 2-3 years in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Framework.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Process Builder and Flows.
- Experience with APIs and integrations.
- Experience working on an Agile development team.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- High growth, scale-up env
- Working within a SaaS company
In this role we believe that you are Thorough, Self-reliant, Co-operative, Responsible and Flexible.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Why work at Scrive?