As a Senior Account Executive, your aim will be to drive a value-based sales process, guiding our customers towards their goal, digital transformation at scale. Strong customer focus, commitment and genuine curiosity are a must-have.
George Amanatiadis, Head of Enterprise at Scrive
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
With a recent capital injection, we are now increasing speed even further and are therefore looking to expand our Enterprise Sales team with a Senior Account Executive. The role will play a critical part in our international expansion when targeting enterprise-sized prospects in certain key industries. These industries are primarily Automotive, Banking/Finance, Real Estate, and Telecom.
You are joining a small, hands-on team working closely together to meet their targets. The role also contains a lot of internal co-operation with departments such as Legal, Development, and our Implementations team where you will often work in and lead the account team dedicated to a specific customer project.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery of key performance metrics, from prospecting to closing the deal and creating a comprehensive account plan together with the Customer Success team. The sales cycle is about 6-12 months and you will simultaneously run several processes.
What you will do:
- Structured outreach towards strategic accounts and verticals
- Manage the entire sales cycle, managing both external and internal stakeholders
- Build/grow a sales pipeline to ensure consistent target fulfilment, by combining a mix of successful account-based selling methods
- Participate in conferences, always looking out for new exciting relationships & opportunities
- Hold solution workshops where you aim to deeply understand the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Engage with various stakeholders, with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT C-level executives across Europe
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role of a Senior Account Executive, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- At least 6 years of experience from working with B2B Sales
- Minimum 2 years of experience within SaaS Sales
- Have a keen technical interest and a solid understanding of corporate IT environments
- Enjoy building high credibility internally and with customers
- Be genuinely interested in the challenges that each industry is facing on their digitalization journey
- Are a skilled negotiator with a history of long-standing customer relationships
- Have a creative, innovative personality with a track record to prove just that
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Are fluent in Swedish, both verbal and written
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- A good personal network on a C-Level
- Either selling to or working within the core industries mentioned above
To be able to succeed in this role we believe you enjoy complex problem-solving and are solution-oriented, you gather information and identify resources to solve problems, have the ability to understand the short term and long-term consequences of different solutions. For us, a key to success in the Senior Account Executive role is to be result-oriented, where you have the ability to identify and set challenging goals for your own work and keep focused on achieving wanted results. We trust that you bring both experience and knowledge to share, making you self-reliant and able to independently choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive your projects forward in the best possible manner. You will work with Enterprise customers which means long sales cycles which makes it really important that you have strategic thinking, you identify and formulate long term goals for the organisation and create aligned activities accordingly. Last but not least, we believe that you are structured and can plan and organize effectively, building structure for others to use and work from.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.