“This is a key role for the company in the next phase of our journey, join us for an exciting challenge!”
Jonatan Jansson, Head of Marketing
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care
about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Our marketing team today consists of 14 persons, where 4 people are within the content team. You will be located at our head office in central Stockholm and report to our Head of Marketing.
The content strategy is a fundamental part of the overall strategy of Scrive. The goal of the Head of Content is to make sure that our content strategy is supporting our ABM focus and making sure that the content we create is helping sales win deals.
Anything that the marketing department does is fueled by great content. Therefore it’s of essence that the quality of content is high, that we have an efficient creative process and that we have a process of reviewing, evaluating and follow-up on everything that is created. All of this falls on the Head of Content.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Lead the content team including content production, copywriting and designers.
- Develop content strategy aligned with the overall marketing and sales strategy, tailored for different audiences and stages of the customer journey.
- Develop an efficient production & review process.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team and other stakeholders such as Sales and Product to make sure content strategy supports the overall business needs.
- Ensure quality assurance of content to deliver the highest quality possible
- Implement a process for continuous follow-up and evaluation in order to optimize strategy and process.
Who you are
To succeed in the role as Head of Content, you must have following qualifications:
- Content director or Content strategist in content marketing agency (+4 years of experience)
- or a Content Lead role at b2b company (+4 years of experience)
- Experience of leading and building up a content team
- You are structured, creative, strategic but also detail oriented and have a passion for understanding audiences and creating engaging content.
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Experience from Account Based Marketing
- Experience from working in a scale environment
In this role we see that you are structured, thorough and strategic. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.