“Customer Success is a company-wide mindset at Scrive. Joining the CSM team, you will be joining at the heart of the company where everything we do is with the customer in mind. We focus on impactful and added-value conversations that change businesses at scale. Customer Success will be at the forefront of our growth for years to come and being part of this journey will be a once in a lifetime experience.”
Kostadin Lilov, Head of Customer Success @ Scrive
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
We are currently looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to expand our CSM team! 🚀
Our head office is in central Stockholm and we also have offices in Copenhagen, Oslo, Munich and Amsterdam. If you are located in any of these countries we apply a flexible work model making it possible to work remote and/or on site. 🌍
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for a sizable portfolio of Enterprise customers, making sure that they make the most of their investment in our services.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Secure an optimal onboarding experience and create strong and lasting relationships
- Organize and lead projects both internally and with our customers
- Create and follow up on plans for implementation, retention and growth
- Strive to steadily increase customer satisfaction, develop new ideas and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset. 💡
- Gather and maintain industry knowledge relevant to your portfolio.
- Educate and update your customers on new features and releases.
- Cross functional cooperation internally such as legal, tech and solution engineering
- Build/grow your own sales pipeline to ensure consistent target fulfillment
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
Who we think you are
To succeed in the role as a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will need to have:
- Around 3-5 years of experience from working in a client-facing/relationship-building role with enterprise customers
- People skills (meaning: being a great listener, humbleness, and a genuine curiosity to learn more about others
- Enjoy building high credibility, both internally and with customers
- Experience within SaaS
- Have a technical interest and a solid understanding of IT environments
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Valid EU work permit
🌟 Also, big bonus points if you have:
Experience of high growth/scale up environment
- A university degree
In this role we see that you are solution oriented, result oriented, self reliant, structured and strategic thinking. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.