"We're looking for commercial and genuinely customer-centric individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset! Apply if you're ready to make a difference.”
Aiman Rafii, Country Manager Denmark
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and committed people who know that we need to collaborate to win. We care about each other and challenge ourselves and each other in our strive to be better and grow, both as individuals and as a company. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Our client base is growing in Denmark, therefore we are now looking for a sharp Account Executive that will get the opportunity to be the driving force in expanding the Danish client base. You will be working in our office in Copenhagen, and report to the Country Manager in Denmark.
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned scale-up, growing at an exciting pace. You’ll play a vital role in taking us to the next level.
There are clear goals and processes and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running. Scrive actively drives your personal development, and through continuous coaching and education we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of our new Direct Sales team and report to our Country Manager Denmark. The team is primarily focusing on acquiring new customers in the Medium and Large segments however cross- and expansion on present customer base is equally important.
Our sales process is very solution-oriented and fairly complex where we aim to be both challenging and very customer-centric. We’re working in sales cycles of about 3-12 months meaning that you’ll simultaneously run several sales processes.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Engage with various stakeholders, navigating parallel processes with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT-executives across Europe.
- Manage the full sales process by involving appropriate internal resources such as Presales Engineers, Project Managers, Legal expertise, etc.
- Hold product demos and webinars, attend events, always looking out for new exciting relationships and opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business, targeting new accounts.
- Build and grow a sales pipeline to ensure continuous over-achievement, through combining inbound leads, cold calling, social media, email campaigns, market sector intelligence etc.
Who you are
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that. We expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 1-3 years track record of continuous quota overachievement in B2B-sales
- Experience from complex solution selling, preferably within Saas
- Technical interest, you have the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- You are fluent in Danish and English, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- CRM application sales or similar experience
- Doing Inside Sales
- A good personal network on a C-Level
- A fast paced, high-growth working environment
In this role we see that you are problem-solving, self-reliant, goal-oriented and flexible. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Why work at Scrive?