“Being the Nordic leader in e-signing and e-identification requires genuine customer-centricity and passion for helping our customers - that’s what we are now looking for expanding our team in Stockholm.”
Jonas Renström - Head of Sales
Growing at an exciting pace, Scrive, offers a fast and innovative environment. You are joining an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company and our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
The primary focus of the Account Executive role is to acquire new customers in the Medium/Large segments. In our solution-oriented and fairly complex sales process, we aim to be the most curious and customer-centric provider in our industry. With sales cycles between 1 - 6 months, you will run many sales processes simultaneously.
There are clear goals and processes and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running. Scrive actively drives your personal development, and through continuous coaching and education, we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
You will join our Direct Sales team, but also collaborate closely with other teams such as Customers Success, Legal and Presales. The role is located at our magnificent head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Sales.
The Account Executive main focus is to acquire new customers, taking responsibility for the whole sales cycle from prospecting to closing. Thereafter, the customer is taken care of by our Customer Success team for on-boarding and adoption.
What you will do:
- Engage with various stakeholders, navigating parallel processes with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT-executives (focus on Swedish market)
- Manage the full sales process by involving appropriate internal resources such as Implementation specialists, Project Managers, Legal expertise, etc
- Hold product demos and webinars, attend events, always looking out for new exciting relationships and opportunities
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business, targeting new accounts
- Build and grow a sales pipeline to ensure continuous over-achievement, through combining inbound leads, cold calling, social media, email campaigns, market sector intelligence etc
WHO ARE YOU?
Your focus is on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that. We expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 1-3 years track record of continuous quota overachievement in B2B-sales
- Experience from complex solution selling, preferably within Saas
- Technical interest, you have the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- CRM application sales or similar experience
- Doing Inside Sales
- A good personal network on a C-Level
- A fast paced, high-growth working environment
In this role we see that you are problem-solving, self-reliant, goal-oriented and flexible. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing and digital identity, providing document lifecycle management solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 3000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, and an extra strong presence in telco, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and a substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.