“Creating an enterprise application with a modern first-class user experience requires a very special product team led by a very special person.”
Tage Borg, CTO at Scrive
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial company that is great-positioned and growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
As Head of Product Management you will play a vital role in the Product team where you will be responsible for taking the team to the next level. This is a new role where you will have the opportunity to influence and use your experience. Your goal will be to increase sales, create organisational efficiency and predictability by means of innovative product management in the intersection of the commercial and the technical within Scrive.
The product team which you will be responsible for, consists of two people today, a product owner and a UX designer, the team will expand in near future which this role will be responsible for. We believe that the product team could get even more commercial so you will have a close collaboration with both the revenue and marketing team. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the CTO.
Scrive is growing, and to reach our targets we need to scale up our product team. In the role as Head of Product Management you will be responsible for this scale up, establish a structure and routines for how the product team should work to be as efficient as possible. As Head of Product Management you will ensure that products and features become ready for customers and for being marketed and sold, through a solid process. One important aspect in this is to ensure that the definition of “done” for a feature or product is such that it both fulfils the requirements set out for it on the feature level, but also that the commercial organisation in Scrive is set to start selling the product.
What you will do:
- Establish procedures for product ownership/management
- Coordinate and drive product marketing in cooperation with Scrive’s marketing team
- Manage and establish routines for how we launch new products and features
- Manage and establish routines for how we communicate product updates internally and externally
- Define price plans, with input from Sales
- Manage and strengthen the team by sharing knowledge and support others when needed
- Deliver robust, quality products according to the product vision
- Decide on and prioritize new features based on own market research, ROI cases and interactions with management, revenue team, and customers, through established routines
- Ensure that roadmaps exist for all Scrive products
- Ensure specifications are in place and that there is always a definition of done
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Head of Product Management, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- At least 4 years experience from being a product owner
- At least 2 years experience from a leader role
- Experience from the software industry is a must, preferably enterprise software
- Are fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Working in a remote organisation
In this role you will work in the intersection between the commercial and the technical parts of Scrive. To be able to do this we believe you are highly co-operative. Since it is a new role it is important that you are a person who takes initiatives, is creative and shares your ideas to establish new routines. You will be highly involved in which features and products that Scrive will build, which means that you need to have a strategic thinking, make product decisions that are aligned with Scrive’s long term goals. Last but not least we believe that you are structured and can plan and organize your work effectively and build structures that others can use and work from.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.