"As a company born in the cloud this position allows candidates to work with cutting edge technologies managing AWS and other systems to drive our goal of being the number one electronic signing and identity management provider. Every day will be a new and interesting challenge!"
Manal Alsaksak, Head of Service Operations
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join a startup that is great-positioned and growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive is now recruiting an additional Cloud Engineer to assist our engineering team and business stakeholders. We'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running but onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
The position is remote, available to anyone in EU who has a EU citizenship so there is no relocation offered or needed. But if you are located in Stockholm you can also come to work at our wonderful HQ office in central Stockholm. In this role you will report to your team lead and the Head of Service Operations.
As Cloud Engineer you will primarily develop and administer the server/network infrastructure for running the company SaaS products.
What you will do:
- Jointly responsible for developing and administering the server/network infrastructure
- Maintenance, installation/upgrade projects, backups
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and documentation of all systems and well as some system support
- Scripting in Bash and Python
- Automation of AWS using Teraform and Ansible
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Cloud Engineer you have a “can do” attitude and we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Cloud Engineer in a Linux environment
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Experience of scripting in Bash and Python, as well as the ability to adapt to new languages
- Professional experience in Teraform and Ansible
- A strong background with Linux, Ansible and Terraform on AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerisation technologies
- PostgreSQL (RDS and/or normal clustered configuration)Ok
- Network skills including VPNs, routing, load balancers and firewall
- Knowledge of high availability systems, security and scaling
- Ability to seek out secure, low maintenance solutions to meet new challenges
- Proven history of experience architecting and administering AWS will be considered
- Ability to be able to work with exceptional technology and gain more cloud-based experience on Amazon Web Services
- Following appropriate familiarity and experience being gained with systems there will be a requirement to be on-call with extra compensation for this
Big bonus points if you have previous experience working with:
- Windows/Linux support
- Swift/XCode, to support an app used in zero-touch enrollment
In this role you need to be adaptive to new requirements from the development team & management, so a key competence to have is being flexible and quickly accepting new tasks and adjusting to new circumstances. You have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to build relationships with business stakeholders. Further on, you are cooperative, work well with others and pay attention to others' opinions, competence and performance. In this role you will have a broad job description, including varied tasks so it is important that you are structured and are self-reliant. And last but not least, we are a fast growing company so it’s important that you are in the same phase, eager and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreements lifecycle workflow and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.