“As our Talent Acquisition Partner you have a critical role by supporting Scrives ambitious and fast-paced growth strategy. You are the expert that makes the recruitment process smooth, fun and efficient for our recruiting managers. And you strive for creating the best candidate experience and you have a lot of ideas about our employer branding strategy”
Stina de Hevesy, Head of People & Performance
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will play a crucial part in our continuous growth and success by keeping momentum in our recruitment processes and ensuring that it is improved and developed. You will also be responsible for our employer branding strategy and by that attract the best candidates. Here you will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and really see results of your work. The role is broad and you are expected to work on both strategic and operational levels.
You will join a newly started People team and have close collaborations with our managers. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of People & Performance.
What you will do:
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their specific needs and drive recruitment processes from start to finish, you will also ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Set and follow up KPIs and measure your recruitment activities over time
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our recruitment processes and internal workflows to ensure our effectiveness and a great candidate experience
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders internally
- Create and implement an ”Employer branding” strategy
- Work actively with diversity and inclusion
WHO ARE YOU?
We believe you have a passion for the recruitment profession and for delivering top candidate experience, so we believe you would have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years experience as a self-driven recruiter, preferably in-house at a fast-paced tech-environment.
- A proven track record of successful recruitments
- Experience of recruiting a broad range of roles
- Ability to manage multiple recruitments simultaneously and to follow through with meet deadlines
- Data-driven mindset
- Fluent in swedish and english, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have previous experience from:
- Tech recruitment
- High growth start up or scale up environment
- An International organization
We believe that you would describe yourself as a person that easily gains trust at all levels and has excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate, communicate and influence. You are also constantly challenging the status quo by taking initiatives and coming up with new ways of working, starting activities that lead to wanted results. To be able to handle recruitment processes of multiple roles without losing quality and the candidate experience you need to be structured and able to prioritize. We also believe that you need to be self-reliant, you are able to independently choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive work forward, also when there are no given routines or guidance.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.