“The success of Scrive derives from the success of our local markets. We need you to help us build a long-lasting strategy that lays the foundation of that success.”
Jonatan Jansson, Head of Marketing
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
To be able to support Scrives growth strategy the marketing team is now growing with a Global Marketing & Communications Lead which will be responsible for seven local Marketing Coordinators. In this role you will have an important role building up the team and a structure to be able to deliver the most efficient global strategy for PR, events and campaigns.
As the Global Marketing & Communications Lead you will work closely with the Head of Marketing, other team leaders within the marketing team but you will also have a close collaboration with the Country Managers. The role is located at our magnificent head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Marketing.
What you will do:
- Lead the Marcomms team in their daily work:
- Lead stand-ups
- Plan sprints
- Monthly reporting
- Create and implement a global PR strategy
- Distribute press releases
- Sell stories to media & influencers
- Support Marketing Coordinators in PR actions
- Be the project manager for all campaigns and events that spans over more than one market
- Coordinate and align with the Head of Marketing and other Team leaders to make sure that we are optimizing the way we work in the department
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Global Marketing & Communication Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of relevant marketing role preferably in a SaaS company
- Experience of leading a team
- Solid understanding and passion of marketing, positioning, branding, communication and PR context and activities
- Strong project manager skills and experience in driving and following up on marketing projects across many stakeholders
- Strong communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- In-house roles
- High growth start up or scale up environment
- Global marketing
To be able to build a successful team with efficient processes we believe that you are motivated by taking initiatives. You come up with new ways of working and start activities that lead to wanted results. In this role it will be crucial that you collaborate with your team but also internal stakeholders to make sure that you optimize your work, therefore we see that you are highly co-operative. Since you are going to manage a team it is important that you take responsibility both for your own tasks as well for the allover result and behaviors of your team. We also believe that you need to be structured, you plan and organize your own work effectively and you build structures that others can work from. Last but not least it’s important that you share the team’s result-oriented mindset: you enjoy setting and working both your individual goals and the team’s goals.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.