“The support team’s main goal is satisfied customers and our means to achieve this is by providing fast and accurate solutions. It is fantastic to see my agents always learning and evolving, and we all feel proud every time our effort is recognised in positive customer feedback.”
Pontus Hildebrand - Head of Customer Support at Scrive
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
This role will primarily take care of the german customers but will also handle customers from other markets. As Technical Support Specialist you will be part of the support team, however, you will work collaboratively with several departments, especially the engineering team. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Customer Support.
In your role, you will have the opportunity to evolve professionally. Depending on your interests, this could mean increasing your knowledge in programming, your editorial skills, business development skills or your abilities to sell or manage customer relationships.
The job as a Technical Support Specialist could be broken down into a number of different subroles. In communication with customers you are an ambassador for Scrive, and in case of incidents or downtime you act as a firefighter. As a technician you possess and maintain deep technical knowledge in Scrive and related technology in order to solve a variety of different problems. It also takes an educator to teach the customers how to understand and solve an issue, and product developer to identify improvements in our services.
What you will do:
- Ticket management via email, phone and chat in the customer service software Zendesk
- Communicate with Scrive’s development team in order to solve our customers’ technical challenges
- Compose and update articles for our external and internal knowledge databases
- Assist other departments with back office tasks
- Participate in the ongoing project of developing the department’s internal processes
- Collaborate with the product department in order to continuously improve the user experience
- Together with the team keep yourself up to date with new functionality in Scrive, new eIDs, signing legislature and other topics that relate to our customers
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Technical Support Specialist, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Previous experience from a technical support role, were you have used the phone and email as tools
- Driven by performing first class service
- The ability to understand and communicate programming terminology
- Fluent in German and English, both in writing and speaking
- An interest in IT
Big bonus points if:
- You have experience in writing support articles
- You have experience in worked with Zendesk
- You speak a third language such as Swedish, Danish, Norweigan or Dutch
In order to succeed in the role as Technical Support Specialist, you need to be service minded and always seek to exceed the customer’s expectations with the service you give. We are a fast growing company with many moving parts, therefore we believe that it’s important for you to be flexible in order to adjust to changes and new circumstances, as well as being someone who takes initiatives when the directions are not clear or when you see room for improvement. It goes without saying that you need to be a problem solver to perform in this role.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.