“We believe you will spread a lot of energy to our employees and visitors meanwhile you create structure and a fantastic environment.”
Stina de Hevesy, Head of People & Performance
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
In this role you will play a critical role ensuring a top-notch experience at our office, for both our guests and employees. With a firm hand and a high level of energy you make things run smoothly and create a structure and fantastic environment at our headquarter in Stockholm.
As Office Manager you will be a part of the People & Performance team but you will of course be in contact with the whole organisation in different ways. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of People & Performance.
As the Office Manager you are responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
What you will do:
- Maintain a pleasant working environment
- Provide excellent support to visitors
- Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures
- Develop and implement office policies
- Ordering flowers and keeping track on birthdays
- Introduce new employees to the office and our office policies
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Support the management team with different administrative tasks
- Support the People & Performance and Finance team in identified projects
- Act as the Swedish work environment legislation representative of the company
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Office Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum two years of proven office management or assistant experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both Swedish & English
Big bonus points if you have previous experience from:
- High growth start up or scale up environment
- Proficient in G Suite
We need you to love being service minded, have the ability to understand others’ needs and the willingness to help others. You exceed others’ expectations by communication and finding solutions to needs and problems. To succeed in this role we believe you are self reliant, you independently choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive work forward, also when there are no given routines or guidance. Furthermore you are structured, you enjoy to plan and organize your work effectively and build structures that others can work from. Last but not least, you like to build relationships and act comfortably in social contexts.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.