“Making sure the customer gets the correct solution is key!”
At Scrive you will work in a fast-paced and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and well-positioned, rapidly growing company. Our aim is that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive needs to understand the customers’ needs from a technical perspective as well as help customers understand the technical aspects of our service in order to design the proper solution for each customer. To this end, we have a team of brilliant Solution Architects that provide support in sales meetings with customers and later on before, during and after the customers’ integration with or implementation of our product into their workflows.
Today, the Solution Architect team is three persons strong, but since we are growing and expanding our client base the team needs to grow. Therefore we are now looking for a Head of Solution Architect that will manage the team and in the near future recruit one more person to the team.
The role contains a lot of internal cooperation with departments such as the Integration development team, Support and our Revenue team which you will work closely with on a daily basis. You will also cooperate with the engineering department to be able to handle deeper technical questions. The role is located at our head office at Grev Turegatan 11 in central Stockholm, and you will report to the CTO that is located in Stockholm.
As the Head of Solution Architect you will be responsible for creating and establishing processes and structures within the team. At the same time you need to keep the day to day operations running effectively and providing support throughout our Swedish and international business.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage the Solution Architect team
- Create, implement and manage routines and structures for the team
- Attending solution workshops together with sales, remotely or in person to suggest the best possible Scrive solution for the customer
- Setting up customer specific solutions or provide technical support for clients implementing Scrive
- Testing Scrive application and integrations and reporting bugs to the development team
- Working proactively by suggesting system improvements to the product team and solution improvements to the customers
- Reporting progress in implementation processes to success and sales team to ensure delivery on time and customer satisfaction
- Educate and teach our customers about how to best utilize all Scrive features and introduce them to new product releases
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our products and services
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Head of Solution Architect, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of work experience of which within a Solution Architect role or similar for several years, either from a in-house role or as a consultant
- Have proven leadership experience and believe in a coaching mindset
- Understand technical systems - how they work and how they can support customers work processes and add business value
- Have experience of project management within software solutions
- A university degree is beneficial but not required
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Working within a Saas company
- High growth start up or scale up environment
As the Head of Solution Architect your main task is to give our customers the correct solution and to be able to do that we believe that you are solution oriented. You have the ability to gather information, break down the problem, do an analysis and find the best solution. Furthermore you will need to build relationships both internally and externally with our customers so we take for granted that you are socially active in work contexts and focus on developing relationships that are important to get results. We also believe that you take responsibility, in this role you will manage a team and in the end you will be responsible for their performance. You show a sense of responsibility for the allover result and create aligned activities. Last but not least you need to be structured where you have the ability to plan and organize your own work effectively. But you also have the ability to build structures that others can work from, and identify resources required to solve tasks.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.