“Customer Success is for me when our customers achieve an even greater desired outcome than expected, through their interactions with Scrive. Come join a truly customer-centric team and contribute to creating the happiest and most loyal customers in our industry.”
Felicia von Schreeb, Head of Customer Success
You will be part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
We are growing which also means that our customer base is growing and to be able to keep the focus on customer centricity that Scrive has we now need to strengthen our Customer Success team. We’re now looking for a Customer Success Manager for our Norwegian market that will be located in Oslo. You will report to our Head of Customer Success that is located at HQ in Stockholm and have a dotted line to the Country Manager in Norway.
In the role as Customer Success Manager your focus will be on making sure our customers receive the tools and support needed to get the best possible return on their investment of the Scrive service. Your mission is to have an in-depth understanding of your customer’s needs and ambitions. Further, your role is to secure and optimize the onboarding of new Scrive users and to continuously assist your customers in finding more opportunities for digitization.
You will join a team that today includes ten Customer Success Managers who are located in Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. In this role you will work closely within your team but you will also have a close collaboration with your sales team on the local market.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for combining and developing our success processes with daily customer interaction focused on customer loyalty and retention, creating customer ambassadors, and finding new sales opportunities within the customer organization.
In your everyday life, you will:
- Secure the perfect onboarding, adoption and usage of Scrive customers, making sure each customer maximizes the return of their Scrive investment
- Measure and increase the value of your customer base
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
- Strive to steadily increase customer satisfaction, build relationships and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset
- Work with our tech, marketing and sales team to meet our customer expectations and growth opportunities
- Educate and teach your customers about how to best utilize all Scrive features and introduce them to new product releases
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our products and services
Who you are
To succeed in the role as Customer Success Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success Manager or a similar client-facing, relationship-building, advisory role
- Experience working with turning data into insights
- A university degree is beneficial but not required
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have:
- Experience of high growth start up or scale up environment
- Previous experience of working in Salesforce or any other relevant system
- Experience of working within a Saas company
In this role we see that you are service minded, solution oriented, self-reliant, structured and that you’re taking initiatives. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.