”Our new SMB-team has a tremendous impact on the whole organization. Not only will you be the first impression of Scrive for many potential customers and reach out to customer segments that we haven’t approached before: You will also be a source of drive and energy for everyone at Scrive”.
Niklas Fehrm, Chief Revenue Officer & Partner
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive invests a lot of time in our co-workers and you will receive the necessary training to master any kind of commercial role within the company. We have the track record to prove that this holds true!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will join our newly installed small-medium business team, becoming a very important player for Scrive’s continued success. The role is located at our head office in central Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11 and you will report to the Head of Small Medium Business.
Scrive is growing and we are receiving increased traction from various European markets. Therefore we need a Sales Development Representative who can handle a role that combines taking care of all incoming Swedish leads and possibly international leads as well, with outbound sales to various, specific, segments in Sweden.
What you will do:
- Generate qualified leads and meetings for our Account Executives, both via in- and outbound sales
- Research and prospecting by phone, email and social media
- Manage inbound leads, qualifying them to sales-ready leads or to nurturing:
- Booking meetings, handing over larger leads to Account Executives
- Closing small deals yourself
- Work closely with the Account Executives to ensure a great handover
- Strive to ensure that every potential customer you get in touch with, receives the best possible impression of both yourself and Scrive
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role of Sales Development Representative we believe you are a constant improver, able to effortlessly build relationships with anyone at any time. You are customer-centric, eager to learn and take more and more responsibility, seeing the opportunity to grow within the business.
- Used to working towards a target, with at least 12 months of quota carrying
- Technically interested and able to hold a “technical discussion”
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
- More goal-oriented, disciplined and efficient than your surrounding
- Fearless, ready to take on any challenge
- Self-reliable and confident to make decisions to drive the business forward
- A curious, creative and innovative person that has the ability to build high credibility internally and with customers
Big bonus points for
- Experience from working with cloud-based solutions
- Experience from high growth start-up or scale-up
- Experience from selling B2B via Inside Sales
- Bachelor's degree
Being at the beginning of your career, you aim to develop and be challenged. We will invest a lot in making you the best you can become! Our aim is for you to become an Account Executive within six-twelve months from your start at Scrive. After two years, maybe you’re ready for an ex-pat career outside of Sweden, or take another step within the company!
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.