”Our SMB-team has a tremendous impact on the whole organization. Not only will you be the first impression of Scrive for many potential customers and reach out to customer segments that we haven’t approached before: You will also be a source of drive and energy for everyone at Scrive”.
Niklas Fehrm, Chief Revenue Officer & Partner
You will be a part of…
...an international environment with offices around Europe with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will join a fast and innovative environment and be part of an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Scrive is filled with caring, smart and passionate people. We care about each other and always strive for the better, both for the company’s and the employee’s development. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive is growing and we are receiving increased traction from various European markets. Therefore we need a Sales Development Representative who can handle a role that combines taking care of all incoming Swedish leads and possibly international leads as well, with outbound sales to various, specific, segments in Sweden.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Generate qualified leads and meetings for our Account Executives, both via in- and outbound sales
- Research and prospecting by phone, email and social media
- Manage inbound leads, qualifying them to sales-ready leads or to nurturing:
- Booking meetings, handing over leads to Account Executives
- Work closely with the Account Executives to ensure a great handover
- Strive to ensure that every potential customer you get in touch with, receives the best possible impression of both yourself and Scrive
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role of Sales Development Representative we believe you are a constant improver, able to effortlessly build relationships with anyone at any time. You are customer-centric, eager to learn and take more and more responsibility, seeing the opportunity to grow within the business.
- Technically interested and able to hold a “technical discussion”
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
- More goal-oriented, disciplined and efficient than your surrounding
- Fearless, ready to take on any challenge
- Self-reliable and confident to make decisions to drive the business forward
- A curious, creative and innovative person that has the ability to build high credibility internally and with customers
Big bonus points for
- Used to working towards a target, with at least 12 months of quota carrying
- Experience from working with cloud-based solutions
- Experience from high growth start-up or scale-up
- Experience from selling B2B via Inside Sales
- Bachelor's degree
In this role we see that you are perseverance, result-oriented and have courage. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Why work at Scrive?